Trust Services Forum – CA Day 2021
On the 21st September, ENISA in collaboration with the European Commission organise, for the seventh consecutive year, the Trust Services Forum. On the 22nd September, D-TRUST in cooperation with TÜViT and ESMT hold the thirteenth CA-Day.
- September 21, 2021 11:00 to September 22, 2021 14:15
- Berlin , Germany
- Add to calendar
- Add to vCal, Add to iCal
Together with the European Commission, ENISA organises the Trust Service Forum on 21st September 2021. This edition takes place for the 7th year in 2021, following its inception in 2015. Collocated together with D-TRUST/TUVIT CA Day on 22nd September 2021.
As in the previous years, the Trust Service Forum focuses on emerging issues related to trust services across Europe. The Forum aims to:
- Share good practices and experience on the implementation of trust services;
- Discuss the latest developments on the framework surrounding trust service providers including standards, implementing acts and technical guidelines;
- Exchange views on identified implementation and operational issues of qualified trust services;
- Discuss strategies to promote the adoption of qualified trust services.
On 22nd September Bundesdruckerei/D-TRUST, in cooperation with TÜViT and ESMT hold the 13th CA-Day. This event offers presentations by international speakers on eIDAS compliant Identification schemes, Trust Services, relevant ETSI/CEN Norms, audit strategies and additionally the acceptance by the global software vendors and platforms.